Competition and fun!
Tournament Sign-Up Form
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the “Teen Angler's Adventures” Tournament Trail for 2017, I acknowledge and agree to the following:
1) I understand the risk of injury, disability, death, loss or damage to person or property from the activities involved in tournament fishing is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis, illness, injury and death to a person and destruction of equipment. I also understand that complying with tournament rules, correct use of equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk.
2) I certify that I now have, or will obtain prior to participating in any of the Teen Angler's Adventures Tournaments as a boater, Boat Owners Liability Insurance, including coverage for third party property damage and bodily injury. The insurance must be issued by a reputable insurer rated “A” or better by A.M. Best and Co. I will provide satisfactory evidence of having such current insurance to any representative of Teen Angler's Adventures Tournament upon their request.
3) I knowingly and freely assume all risks referred to above, and all other risks of tournament participation, both known and unknown, even, without limitation, if arising from the negligence of the releases (as defined below) or others, and assume full responsibility for risks arising from my participation in the tournament(s).
4) I willingly agree to comply with the terms and conditions for participating in any Teen Angler's Adventures Tournament and should I observe any unusual hazard(s) in my presence or during participation which could potentially cause injury or damage to any person, I will remove myself from participation and bring such hazard(s) to the attention of the Tournament Director immediately.
5) I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assignees, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless anyone associated with Teen Angler's Adventures Tournament the directors, shareholders, agents, consultants, and or employees of each, other participants, and sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises and property used to conduct the event, with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, which I suffer or which I am found to have caused in whole or in part by my negligence or intentional misconduct, whether arising from the negligence of the releases, or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6) I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, fully understand their terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, and sign it freely and voluntarily.